How to Apply
FREIDA Program Identifier: 999-38-00-165
NRMP Program Identifier: 1580999P0
Applications are accepted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications. Please do not send anything via regular mail, email or fax.
The deadline for applications is December 15.
Applicants must meet the following qualification/criteria for full consideration:
- Graduated within the past two years
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if applicable) prior to NRMP match deadline
- Passed Step I and Step II CK and CS of USMLE, or COMLEX-USA preferably with a USMLE Step score of 220 or above on first attempt
- Have clinical (hands-on) experience within the last two years preferably (does not include observership or research)
- Must have a current United States residential address
- Visa sponsorship is evaluated on a case-by-case basis for J1 and H-1B Visas
- Dean’s Letter
- Additional Two Letters of Reference from Practicing Physicians
- Medical School Transcript with no failed classes/rotations