Salary & Benefits
Salary/Benefits 2018-2019 Academic Year
Paid Time Off
|21 calendar days||21 calendar days||21 calendar days|
|5 sick days||5 sick days||5 sick days
4 days for * interviews/*CME
*must show documentation
|$2000 Education||$2000 Education||$2000 Education|
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance coverage (Provided through Catholic Health Partners Self Insurance Fund) $1,000,000 occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate, includes tail coverage.
- Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage (Plans require minimal monthly contributions) A co-pay prescription drug plan is provided through the hospital pharmacy with participation in the medical plan.
- Disability Core coverage (50% of monthly salary) for short and long-term disability at no cost. Higher coverage is available for a nominal fee.
- Life/Accidental Death/Dismemberment Core coverage (1.5 X base salary) provided at no cost. Higher coverage is available for a nominal charge.
- AAP membership
- 2 Lab Coats per academic year (ordered through program)
- St. Vincent Fitness Center Membership
- Occupational Health Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical Library & Computerized Literature searches
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Credit Union; savings (insured FDIC/$100,000), loans (may be requested after 6-month membership), Christmas Club, IRA
- Family leave, Medical leave, Maternity/Paternity leave
- Worker’s Compensation
- Tax Deferred Annuities
- Free Parking
*All Benefits are effective the first day of employment