How to Apply
FREIDA Identifier: 3203800419
NRMP Program Number: 150320C0
Applications accepted ONLY through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications. Please do not send anything via regular mail, email or fax.
Our application deadline is December 1 every year.
Applicants must meet the following qualification/criteria for full consideration
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Dean’s Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX
- ECFMG Status Report (if applicable)
Our residency program does not have any absolute criteria for USMLE scores. However scores will be considered in our determination. Preference is given to candidates who pass Step 1 and Step 2 CK & CS on their first attempt. Candidates with 2 attempts on Step 1 and Step 2 CK & CS exams may be considered. Preference is given to candidates who have graduated from medical school within the last 3 years.
We are looking for motivated and team focused professionals who have a true passion for pediatric medicine.
International Medical Graduate (IMG) applicants must meet the following qualifications/criteria for full consideration:
- Must have US Healthcare experience
- Must have a valid ECFMG certification
- Passed Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE and CS exam
- Visa sponsorship is evaluated on a case-by-case basis for J1 and H-1B Visas