How to Apply
FREIDA Identifier: Coming soon
NRMP Program Number: 1580180A0 (Advanced) and 1580999P1 (Prelim), you must rank both in NRMP.
Applications are ONLY accepted through the Electronic Residency Applications System (ERAS). We do not accept paper applications. Please do not send anything via regular mail, email or fax.
Our application deadline is December 15 for the following academic year.
Applicants must meet the following qualification/criteria for full consideration
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Dean’s Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE and/or COMLEX
- ECFMG Status Report (if applicable)
We are looking for driven, compassionate, and team focused candidates who have a true passion for Neurological Diseases and aspires to help patients with these clinical conditions.
Preference is given to candidates who pass Step One and Step Two CK & CS on their first attempt. Candidates with two attempts on Step One and Step Two CK & CS exams may be considered.
International Medical Graduate (IMG) applicants must meet the following qualifications/criteria for full consideration:
- Must have a valid ECFMG certification
- Passed Step 1 and Step 2 CK of the USMLE and CS exam
- Visa sponsorship is evaluated on a case-by-case basis for J1 and H-1B Visas