Salary & Benefits
Salaries for the 2018-2019 Academic Year
Paid Time Off
|21 calendar days||21 calendar days||21 calendar days|
|5 calendar days sick time||5 calendar days sick time||5 calendar days sick time|
|4 conference days||4 conference days||4 conference days|
Education and Relocation Stipends
|$2000 Education||$2000 Education||$2000 Education|
|$1000 Relocation (PGY 4 only)|
- Professional Liability/Malpractice Insurance coverage (Provided through Catholic Health Partners Self Insurance Fund) $1,000,000 occurrence/$3,000,000 aggregate, includes tail coverage.
- Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage (Plans require minimal monthly contributions) A co-pay prescription drug plan is provided through the hospital pharmacy with participation in the medical plan.
- Disability (Core coverage 50% of monthly salary) for short and long-term disability at no cost. Higher coverage is available for a nominal charge.
- Life/Accidental Death/Dismemberment Core coverage (1.5 X base salary) provided at no cost. Higher coverage is available for a nominal charge.
- ACP membership
- 2 Lab Coats per academic year (ordered through program)
- Required Certification Courses
- St. Vincent Fitness Center Membership
- Occupational Health Services
- Life Matters Program
- Medical Library & Computerized Literature searches
- Direct Payroll Deposit
- Credit Union; savings (insured FDIC/$100,000), loans (may be requested after 6-month membership), Christmas Club, IRA
- Family leave, Medical leave, Maternity/Paternity leave
- Worker’s Compensation
- Tax Deferred Annuities
- Free Parking
*All Benefits are effective the first day of employment